Here it is, recipe numero dos. Just in time for you to make this evening for dinner. It’s quick and easy, won’t take more than 20 minutes total. But, I made a mistake when making this. When I was at the store they were out of butter lettuce so I thought ‘No big deal, I have some lettuce at home I will use’. Don’t do that. It was not the same. Use the butter lettuce, not a substitute.
BUFFALO CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS
½ lb chicken thighs
2 tsp chipotle powder
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
2 tablespoon coconut oil
1 head of butter lettuce
½ cup cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons chopped green onions
1. Slice the chicken thighs into small strips.
2. Rub the chipotle, onion and garlic powder on the strips, spreading evenly.
3. Heat the coconut oil in a skillet on medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until done (about 10 minutes or less)
4. While chicken is cooking slice up the avocado/cherry tomatoes.
5. Pile on top of some pieces of butter lettuce, wrap up and enjoy!