Just popping in to give you a quick recipe to get you through the week! I may have gotten a little bit carried away with the Ferrari Engine that is the BlendTec Blender, so my “Salsa” is really more the consistency of Apple Sauce. Either way, it was still delicious and I’ve been eating it for lunch this week.
Ingredients for Marinade:
1lb Skirt Steak
5 Gloves of Garlic, Chopped
2 limes, juiced
2 Tbs Tomato Paste
1 tsp coriander
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp red flakes
Ingredients for Pineapple Salsa:
3/4 of Whole Pineapple
1/4 Red Onion
2 Tbs Red Wine Vinegar
Ingredients for Stir-Fry:
2 Bell Peppers
3/4 Red Onion
3 Tbs Coconut Oil
1. Combine marinade ingredients in a plastic bag (Including steak) and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Add sliced peppers and onion to a pan with coconut oil, cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
3. Add steak and marinade and pineapple chunks.
4. Cook for about 5-10 minutes or until steak is done to your liking.
Instructions for Pineapple Salsa:
1. Slice pineapple and grill either on normal grill or George Foreman for 8-10 minutes.
2. Combine grilled pineapple, onion and red wine vinegar in blender and blend lightly until desired consistency.
3. Put on top of fajitas and enjoy!